Benefits of Hiring our Carpet cleaning service
- Firstly it saves your time and energy;
- Extends the life of your carpets;
- Helps keep a healthier environment;
- Reduces dust and saves you from allergens and bacteria;
- Completely removes dirt and bacteria;
- Eliminates carpet stains.
Hot water extraction
Commonly known as steam carpet cleaning, hot water extraction uses high pressured hot water to agitate the carpet fibre and dissolve dirt in it. The hot water and pressure both work to dissolve thick dirt, mud, dust, and other debris from carpeting, allowing it to be extracted easily by a powerful vacuum.
How is hot water extraction done?
Hot water extraction cleaning typically involves application of cleaning agent on soiled surface, agitation of carpet with brush and followed by rinsing. After the cleaning agent settles in the carpet for a short duration, the carpet will be washed by a specialized carpet cleaning equipment to rinse the cleaning agent thoroughly and finally left to dry naturally.
Carpet shampooing uses specialty detergents applied with lots of water. Rotating brushes scrub the shampoo into the carpeting and help loosen dirt and debris. Clean water is used to extract the shampoo, until the carpets are clean and free of residues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I clean my carpets?
Generally it is recommended to clean your carpets every 6-12 months. It all depends on your lifestyle and population of your home.
What is the best method of carpet cleaning?
The best way to clean your carpeting is steam cleaning which is also called as Hot water extraction. This method removes 90% of dirt and bacteria from the carpets.
Benefits of Hot water extraction method
- It is completely eco-friendly
- It increases the life span of your carpets when compared to other methods of carpet cleaning
- The cleaning agents used in this method are biodegradable and will not leave any residue after the cleaning process.
- It provides much deeper cleaning when compared to other methods
- It removes dust and bacteria that helps avoid allergies and cold.