There is nothing wrong with stating that Emiratis have turned to dry cleaning for their curtains, wool carpets, clothes, and other fabrics. Dry cleaning is one the most efficient ways of cleaning your different fabrics while making use of liquid-based solutions to get rid of stains, debris, etc. Needless to say, lots of people are also aware of the fact that dry cleaners use a rigorous dry cleaning technique to remove stubborn stains without harming the quality of your stuff. But what’s concerning is- despite knowing that dry cleaners can easily sort out all the issues regarding curtain dry cleaning; there are still lots of people who are in the dark on matters related to curtain dry cleaning.
Always remember, misconceptions are usually attributed to assumptions. There is still nothing to worry about, as here we will bust 5 myths related to dry cleaning. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
- Dry cleaning is ‘dry’: In spite of the name, dry cleaning doesn’t actually that your curtains or any fabrics are getting cleaned getting dry simultaneously. The term dry cleaning is used because water is nowhere used in the process. Rather than using water, a chemical solvent is utilized. The reason is- the chemical solvent is extremely effective in giving your curtains a deep cleaning.
- Dry cleaning makes fabrics smell bad: On the off chance, if your curtains smell really bad after coming directly from a dry cleaner’s shop, it’s time to look for a new one. If there is a strange smell then that’s because of solvent that replaces the water in the process of cleaning and not being completely removed.
- Dry cleaning is expensive: On the off chance, if you use dry cleaning services for only dry cleaning essentials, for example, curtains, etc… then this service is not at all expensive.
- Carbonated water can remove stains just like dry cleaning: In spite of the speculation that carbonate water can actually remove various kinds of stains from clothes, in reality, it can actually end up doing more harm than doing well. For the best result, take your dirty clothing or curtains to dry cleaners and apprise them regarding stain or any marks and what has caused them. In that way, the professionals will ensure that the best treatment is utilized and the stains or dirt are removed successfully.
- Excessive dry cleaning wears out clothing or curtains: On the contrary to this belief, dry cleaning your curtains and clothing will safeguard your curtains and other stuff for longer than utilizing a routine wash. The main reason is dry cleaning solvent is lighter than water and hence travels via fabric in a delicate way.
Always keep in your mind; fresh and nice-smelling curtains and another piece of clothing can make a huge decision between a good and a bad day. To know more or for any other information, get in contact with our team of a specialist!